Developer with 18 years of experience building websites and web applications including front-end development, database design, mobile, social media strategy and accessible site design.
Senior Software Developer at Rezora
- Responsible for systems' email deliverability
- Account setup for new clients
- Development of new features and system enhancements
- Coding HTML email templates
- System Tech Support in Zendesk and LiveChat
Web Developer at Kellen Interactive
- Lead Developer for Georgia Natural Gas and Ohio Natural Gas websites
- Drupal and Wordpress theming and customizations
- Photographer for company events
- Developed social media strategies for clients
Web Developer at Web Hugh Inc.
- Developed all projects with a focus on advanced CSS and standard compliant XHTML.
- Responsible for implementing design concepts to graphic designer's specifications.
- Performed basic graphic design as needed.
Web Developer at G-A Communications
- Project lead and primary contact for the largest account, Safeway.com and all related Safeway branded sites (Vons.com, Carrsqc.com, Genuardis.com, and Everyseasonmag.com).
- Oversaw maintenance, redesigns, new development, and integration of third-party systems for numerous Safeway sites and applications.
- Planned and performed weekly updates to HTML and database content for all Safeway sites.
Lead Web Designer at DDL of Georgia State University
- Supervised the development, and maintenance of 30 websites and web projects.
- Worked closely with award-winning faculty to create course content and interactive learning tools using Flash.
- Supervised a staff of 3 web designers, 1 graphic designer, and 6 student employees.
- Co-presented with faculty at educational conferences.
- Provided faculty support to faculty web users at University.
- Worked with managers to produce all departmental reports and policies
Contract Web Developer at Elemental Interactive
- Projects include: Firstwave corporate site, Macromedia IR, Avaya, and Georgia Pacific